This clean-eating recipe provides delicious, sweet and tangy smoky tastes in a low-carb, low-fat skewer. You will love this recipe because they so easy to make and can then be thrown on the grill and cooked for just 10-12 minutes.
This chicken skewer recipe provides a mix of enticing tastes, clean eating ingredients, and also an unexpected taste which will have you enjoy it. Each ingredient is clean, entire, and unprocessed, and when blended within a sauce, the tastes complement one another perfectly.
These can hang-out on your refrigerator as you prepare the rest of your spread, and may then be thrown onto the grill and then cooked for only 10-12 minutes.
Chipotle Honey Chicken Skewers
- 32 oz boneless and skinless chicken breasts 4 pieces
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 garlic clove very finely chopped
- ¼ cup honey raw unfiltered preferred
- 2 tbsps apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp chipotle chili powder
- ½ tsp salt optional
- Slice chicken into very thin strips with an sharp-knife. Thread accordion-style on wooden-skewers. Then in a small-bowl, whisk together honey, tomato paste, chopped garlic, chipotle chili, apple cider vinegar and salt. Spoon sauce on skewers.
- Cook skewers on a hot-grill and cook for 10-12 minutes or till chicken is completely cooked, basting with sauce and turning every 2-3 minutes to cook the whole skewer of chicken.
- Alternately, the skewers may be baked in an oven preheated to 400 degrees for 16-18 minutes, or till completely cooked.
Please, if you like this Chipotle Honey Chicken Skewers recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks. You can see the full recipe here skinnyms.