Bruschetta Chicken this so tasty chicken recipe is really easy, but it is packing some deep flavor. This can be amazing served over zucchini noodles or with a side salad. That is low-carb and so easy!
Chicken is always a hit, and I really like how much taste comes in the easy ingredients within this chicken bruschetta recipe. It is simple, tasty, and this dish is wholly worthy of serving and it is just that great.
For the Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts about 6 oz each
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
For the Bruschetta
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- ½ cup chopped basil
- 1 ½ cups cherry tomatoes halved
- ½ small red onion chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- Add the chicken-breasts into a 9×13" baking-dish. Then add the oil, Italian seasoning, garlic, balsamic vinegar, and salt into a small-bowl and whisk to blend. Pour over the chicken and turn to coat.
- Let chicken set for 10 minutes while the oven heats to 425°. Put chicken in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or till chicken reaches 165°.
- While the chicken is baking, add each the ingredients to the bruschetta into a bowl and toss to blend. When chicken is cooked through, remove from the oven and top with the mozzarella.
- Pour the bruschetta over the chicken and return to the oven for 5 minutes to melt the cheese and then warm the tomatoes.
Please, if you like this Bruschetta Chicken recipe, don’t forget to give the STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks. You can see the full recipe here thatlowcarblife.