Easy Vegan Burrito Bowls are seriously among the best dishes ever. This is packaged with black beans, guacamole, corn, pico de gallo and cilantro lime quinoa. Finest part is the majority of those ingredients are seen on your pantry.
The basic ingredients of what goes to a burrito bowl consists of cilantro lime quinoa, black beans and corn. Then at the point you may add anything other condiments you need in the burrito bowl.
One thing that I love about burrito bowls is they are living proof you can enjoy yummy yummy plant-based food and still eat healthy.
Vegan Burrito Bowls
- batch of our cilantro lime quinoa
- ½ tsp chili powder
- 1 15 oz can black beans drained and rinsed
- homemade Taco Sauce
- 1 15 oz can corn drained and rinsed
- sour cream and cheese or vegan alternatives
- guacamole optional
- pinch of salt and pepper
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- A jar of salsa or pico de gallo optional
- lime juice optoinal
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- In a skillet over medium-heat add olive oil, chili powder, corn, smoked paprika, black beans, pepper and salt. Stir together and sautee for 5-10 minutes, or till mixture is heated through.
- To construct your bowl, then add cilantro lime quinoa, black bean or corn, salsa, guacamole and sour cream or dairy-free alternative and some extra toppings you would like.
Please, if you like this Vegan Burrito Bowls recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks. You can see the full recipe here veggiebalance.