Homemade pizza rolls are a terrific way to enjoy each the tastes of your favorite pizza. A pizza inspired snack or appetizer that’s easy to consume and is a wonderful addition to any celebration.
To slice your pizza rolls into bite size, it’s ideal to use a serrated knife when cutting throughout the dough. A normal kitchen knife will compress the dough instead of saw via the ingredients.
Pepperoni Homemade Pizza Rolls
- 2 tubes refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese to taste
- Italian seasoning to taste
- marinara sauce
- 1 cup sliced and chopped pepperoni
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Dust a large surface with flour and roll out every pizza crust. Sprinkle Italian seasoning, garlic and salt right on every crust.
- Add the parmesan cheeses and mozzarella and diced pepperoni, spreading it in 1/2 inch of the edges of the crust.
- Beginning with a short end, carefully roll crust into a tight log. With a serrated knife, slice each roll into 1-inch sections.
- Place pizza rolls onto a lightly greased pan and bake for 10-12 minutes or till golden-brown. Serve immediately with marinara sauce for dipping.
Please, if you like this Pepperoni Homemade Pizza Rolls recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks. You can see the full recipe here makeyourmeals.