Vegan Burrito Bowls
Easy Vegan Burrito Bowls are seriously among the best dishes ever. This is packaged with black beans, guacamole, corn, pico de gallo and cilantro lime quinoa. Finest part is the majority of those ingredients are seen on your pantry.
- batch of our cilantro lime quinoa
- ½ tsp chili powder
- 1 15 oz can black beans drained and rinsed
- homemade Taco Sauce
- 1 15 oz can corn drained and rinsed
- sour cream and cheese or vegan alternatives
- guacamole optional
- pinch of salt and pepper
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- A jar of salsa or pico de gallo optional
- lime juice optoinal
- 1 tbsp olive oil
In a skillet over medium-heat add olive oil, chili powder, corn, smoked paprika, black beans, pepper and salt. Stir together and sautee for 5-10 minutes, or till mixture is heated through.
To construct your bowl, then add cilantro lime quinoa, black bean or corn, salsa, guacamole and sour cream or dairy-free alternative and some extra toppings you would like.