Zero Point Weight Watchers Chicken Chili is packaged with chicken breast, corn, beans and utilizes store-bought green salsa to create a super tasty and spicy broth. Ensure it is on your Instant Pot, stovetop or slow cooker.
It is full of protein, hearty, filling and above all, tastes really quite great. And this is simply a very tasty soup that is also really great for you.
Before get in the recipe, then let us discuss the green salsa for a moment. This is the major flavor ingredient of the recipe. It adds spice and tang and warmth with needing to purchase a lot of ingredients. Now naturally, you can definitely make your own salsa with this chili too. It is only a lot of additional work.
Recipe Notes :
- If you like things very spicy but can not find a hot green salsa, then add a few fresh jalapenos or serrano peppers into the chili. You might even add cayenne or chili powder.
- To get a more traditional chili taste, you are going to want to bring some ground chili powder to a soup.
- The salsa is a massive area of the taste with this recipe so be certain that you opt for a salsa with a great deal of taste. Herdez creates a fantastic green salsa which you could find in many shops.
- If you like tomatoes, look at replacing a cup of chicken broth using a can of diced tomatoes.
Zero Point Weight Watchers White Chicken Chili
- 2 lbs chicken breast
- 4 cups fat free chicken broth
- 14 oz canned pinto beans drained and rinsed
- 14 oz canned white beans drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 14 oz canned corn drained and rinsed
- 16 oz green salsa
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- Add everything to the slow-cooker and stir fry. Cook on low for 4 hours or till chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken and shred or chop.
- Serve with your favourite noodle dishes.
- Add everything to a Dutch oven or large soup pot. Bring to a simmer and cook for 25-30 minutes.
- When the chicken is cooked through, remove and shred or chop. Add to the chili and serve.
- Add everything to the Instant Pot. If you get to the maximum fill line, it is possible to add more broth once it finishes cooking.
- Set to manual guide for 2 minutes. Allow the Instant Pot obviously discharge. Add to the chili and seve.
Please, if you like this Zero Point Weight Watchers White Chicken Chili recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks. You can see the full recipe here slenderkitchen.